- 7 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Pitch centrifugal brake system
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
The new Revo® S low profile baitcaster enhances cutting edge technology and functionality with a more compact and ergonomic design that is 15% lighter than the previous model. With a new white look, the Revo S frame is constructed of X2- Cräftic™ alloy for added corrosion protection. Other features include seven stainless steel ball bearings plus one roller bearing, an improved D2 Gear Design™ for more efficient cranking power and the reliable Carbon Matrix™ drag system for smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range. The Pitch Centrifugal brake utilizes, 6 brake blocks (3 spring loaded and 3 non spring loaded). The spring loaded brake blocks act only when the spool is under high revolution (1st part of the cast) and will then disengage to give maximum distance. The non spring loaded brake blocks act on the entire cast to give maximum control throughout the cast.
Just Remember: COMFORT is Key !